– [Jan 9, 2017] (GLOBE NEWSWIRE)
– Petrosoft will debut its SMB enterprise solution, Petrosoft Enterprise powered by SAP Business One®, at NRF 2018 Retail's Big Show & EXPO. Petrosoft Enterprise, which integrates the SAP Business One application with the Petrosoft cloud suite, is designed to meet the information needs of an organization and the retail ecosystem. It provides real-time analysis and data distribution between facility-level and head-office operations, helping to increase efficiency and visibility to support profitable growth and position the retailer to take advantage of IoT technology.
According to a survey of retailers by Total Retail,
“37 percent of respondents believe the Internet of Things is the emerging technology that will have the greatest impact on the retail industry in 2018.”
With the increasing demands of today’s consumer comes an increasing demand for real-time information delivered across an enterprise. Traditional enterprise resource planning solutions have often lagged in delivering this level of performance due to the integration of enterprise-wide systems compounded by cost-prohibitive licensing. Legacy solutions also often encounter software, database, and network limitations, which prevent them from keeping up with the amount of data being produced by today’s retail ecosystem.
Petrosoft Enterprise powered by SAP Business One is built to handle the analysis of large amounts of data and deliver insight to SMB retailers in seconds across its secure platform. From store-level to the enterprise, it provides intelligence from financial, purchasing, inventory, consumer, operations, human resources, vendor, and manufacturer systems.
Some key benefits include the ability to:
- Capture business information in a single, scalable system
- Get answers to a retailer’s most pressing questions with integrated business intelligence
- Give employees on-the-go access to the software via an intuitive mobile app
Some key features:
- Enterprise-wide business intelligence
- Flexible licensing
- Flexible deployment models
- Remote management
- Capture IoT data
- Secure role-based remote (cloud) access
- Item-level profitability
- Store-level profitability
- Facilities management
- Operations management
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Human resources management
- Accounting and financial management
View this solution at booth 4449 or join Sergei Gorloff, Petrosoft CEO at SAP Retail Theater booth 2523 Monday, January 15, 2:30 – 3:00 pm to learn about real-time IoT site analytics for convenience, fast casual and gas station retailing.
A video accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/9a72522b-035e-42db-9650-79c9d102bb0e
Petrosoft’s true-cloud platform provides innovative business solutions to the retail and petroleum industries. Beginning in 2002, Petrosoft transformed the convenience store industry when its founder, a retail operator and engineer, introduced C-Store Office, its cloud-based back-office software solution. Today, the company designs, develops, and markets end-to-end retail technology, enabling a seamless connection between vendors, forecourt, point-of-sale, made-to-order, back-office, fuel management, network and financial systems. The company continually strives to find innovative ways to enable retail operators to better manage their forecourt, in-store, and back-office operations. The company supports its product line from its headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA. Find out more at www.petrosoftinc.com
SAP, SAP Business One and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.